Book Review Policy:
My Reviews Will Contain
- Title and author
- Date of publication
- Who I received the book from
- Links to Goodreads and Amazon
- Synopsis from Goodreads
- Cover art
- My review
- A quote I enjoyed
Note: I try to get all ARCs reviewed and posted in time for their release. If you have a time frame preference please specify that in your request.
When I accept a book to review it does not guarantee a posted review. While I always try to accept books I believe I will enjoy, I cannot guarantee a positive review. All reviews will be fair and polite. I know a lot of work goes into writing and publishing a book so I review with fairness and respect.
Where My Reviews Are Posted
- The Literary Files
Genres I Accept
- Any books in the young adult genre (excluding non-fiction, memoirs and biographies).
- Most books in the new adult genre.
- Some books in the middle grade genre.
- Some books in the adult genre.
Giveaways and Author Interviews
I would be more than honored to host a giveaway or hold an author interview.
- All winners will be picked at random.
- All winners will be notified through the email provided.
- Winners will have 48 hours to respond.
Note: I love all of my readers. I try my best to make contests international, but due to expensive shipping costs this is not always possible.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at
theliteraryfiles@outlook (dot) com
Updated January 18, 2017.