1. Shadow Scale (Seraphina 2) by Rachel Hartman
2. The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton (My Review)
3. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles 3) by Marissa Meyer
4. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover (e-book, not pictured)
Total number of pages: 1,984
I'm in the middle of listening to Yes Please by Amy Poehler. I'm seriously loving it so far! Amy narrates it and there's also a few special guest narrators like Carol Brunette, Seth Meyers, Patrick Stewart and even more. I have the physical book too, so I'm following along with the narration since I'm not the greatest at concentrating while someone else is reading.
I also started Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover because of an awesome review by Benish from Feminist Reflections (you can check out Benish's review here.) I'm a little over halfway through and can't wait to see what happens next!
1. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
2. Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
3. Soulless (Parasol Protectorate 1) by Gail Carriger
4. The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
5. Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
This month I plan on reading and reviewing Hit by Delilah S. Dawson, Hollow City by Ransom Riggs, Trigger Warning: Short Stories and Disturbances by Neil Gaiman and Flunked (Fairy Tale Reform School 1) by Jen Calonita.