The Read-a-Thon is halfway over!
Here's a Mid-Event survey for Hour 12.
1. What are you reading right now?
I'm about to start Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay.
2. How many books have you read so far?
One. Hit by Delilah S. Dawson
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I only plan on reading one more book which is Everything That Makes You. I probably won't finish it today, but I'm excited to get a good chunk of it read!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Just a few little ones every now and then, but I was able to go right back to reading.
I took a little break for lunch and a two hour one for dinner and Netflix. After I'm done writing this post I'm going to get back to reading.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I'm shocked that I actually finished a book! Woo! I'm also surprised I want to keep reading. I thought I'd be drained by now, I think the break definitely helped.