February Wrap Up
Monday, March 2, 2015
I seriously don't think I've ever read this many books in just one month before. With all the snow and cold weather I really didn't feel like doing anything but reading. I'm totally impressed with the books I've read this year. So far I'm really enjoying all of them.
For February I finally finished the Shatter Me series, read a book for review and even had some awesome re-reads this month too!
1. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
2. Seraphina (Seraphina 1) by Rachel Hartman
3. Rules of Attractions (Perfect Chemistry 2) by Simone Elkeles*
4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
5. Wait for You by J. Lynn
6. Soulless (Parasol Protectorate 1) by Gail Carriger
7. Shatter Me (Shatter Me 1) by Tahereh Mafi*
8. Destroy Me (Shatter Me 1.5) by Tahereh Mafi*
9. Unravel Me (Shatter Me 2) by Tahereh Mafi
10. Fracture Me (Shatter Me 2.5) by Tahereh Mafi
11. Ignite Me(Shatter Me 3) by Tahereh Mafi
Total number of pages: 4340
I know March will definitely be a heck of a lot less than February's read pile, but I'm okay with that. I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel to Seraphina titled Shadow Scale and also reading my first Neil Gaiman book, Trigger Warning.
Now I just have to get over my major book hangover from the Shatter Me series because oh my goodness that was amazing!! Here's to more amazing books filling up our March!