I wanted to write down the songs I listened to most throughout 2014. My music taste changes quite a bit every year, but I have always loved songs with meaningful lyrics. I usually make a new playlist for each month, so I just went through my iPod to find a song from each month that I remembered playing a lot. Here are those songs in no particular order.
1. From Eden - Hozier
2. Back to You - Twin Forks
3. Mona Lisa - The All-American Rejects
4. Love and Drugs - The Maine
5. Some Nights - Fun
6. Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker
7. Everybody Loves Me - One Republic
8. Cruise - Florida Georgia Line
9. Not a Bad Thing - Justin Timberlake
10. Why Georgia - John Mayer
11. Flowers in Your Hair - The Lumineers
12. Dirt - Florida Georgia Line
What were some of your most played songs this year?