Yay! I got tagged! These always looked so fun to me so I'm super excited!
Thanks to Readinista for tagging me, I had a blast answering all the awesome questions!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. Why did you start blogging?
I was reading so many books and it was hard to keep track of all my thoughts. I had been reading YA Book Blogs for quite some time, but it never occurred to me until about two years ago to actually have one of my own. So I figured it would be perfect to not only remember my opinions of certain books, but also meet some awesome bookish people!
2. On average, how many books do you read in a month?
Ooo this one is hard! It really differs because it depends on how much school work I get. Lately, I've read around six books a month.
3. When do you read? (At night, during the day, commuting to work, etc)
I almost always read at night. I'll start around 6ish and then stop right around when Craig Ferguson comes on T.V. :)
4. Do you have a favorite spot to read at home or do you read anywhere and everywhere?
5. How frequently do you check your blog statistics? Do you check them everyday or do you not care about the number of hits on your site?
Okay, so this isn't the greatest answer, but I check them quite a bit! Especially since I have my giveaway going on, I check to see where most of my traffic is coming from and what pages they're going to. Lately, I've been checking them every few days.
6. Do you ever get tired of being a book blogger?
Now, not at all! I love it! Back in the late Summer and Fall I had this crazy thought that I had to blog a certain way and I just wasn't blogging for me anymore. It felt like a job, but now it is 100% fun and I'm totally head over heels in love with it!
7. If you could live in a fictional world, what book world would you choose?
Ahh it's so hard to pick just one! Probably Harry Potter so I could go to Hogwarts, be a wizard and have an awesome group of friends! I just finished Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver and I love Lena's world, so that would be awesome to be a part of the revolt against the government.
8. What fictional book characters do you most relate to or would like to be friends with?
I would love to be friends with Hazel, Augustus and Issac from The Fault in Our Stars. They're such an amazing group of people who help each other through the hard times and have a wicked sense of humor! From the books I've read recently I really can relate to Juliette from Shatter Me because I love how she's this outcast who slowly discovers who she truly is.
9. Other than reading and blogging what do you do for fun?
Warning you, I'm pretty lame. I like to nap, hang out with my dog and do some artsy stuff like painting and polymer clay.
10. Do your family and friends understand your reading and blogging hobbies or are they planning an intervention?
My parents don't really mind it too much, mostly because I've been reading forever so they're used to it. Also because they're the ones who got me into reading and my mom's a bookworm too. Friend wise, one of them is always giving me a hard time that I "buy too many books", but I just ignore it, haha!
11. Freebie question – You choose what question you would like to answer (Yes I know this a cop out).
Hmmm.... What book am I dying to get from Barnes and Noble today?
I really want to go and get When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen! It's sounds like such an amazingly spooky story!
1. What is your favorite thing that you do on your blog? Reviews, Memes or a special Feature?
2. What is your go-to book for recommending?
3. Who to you is the most swoon worthy character?
4. How often to you go to the bookstore?
5. What's your favorite book-to-movie adaption?
6. What are a few of your favorite YA Book Blogs?
7. Do you like stand alone books or books in a series more?
8. What was your favorite book when you were growing up?
9. Paperback or Hardcover?
10. How do you keep your place in books? Dog ear, book mark, etc.
11. If you could dress up as any literary character for Halloween, who would it be?
Tag, you're it!
Bree's Books, The Reader Room, Once Upon a Quote, Epic Book Nerd, Book Love, In Between the Lines, That Hapa Chick, DforDarla's Definite Reads, iRandom Blogger, YA Yeah Yeah and anyone else who would like to join in on the fun!