Top Five Reasons
Why Everyone Needs to Read Hex: A Witch & Angel Tale by Ramona Wray!
1. Lily is a kick butt character that you can't help but completely adore! She's sassy, laugh-out-loud hilarious and fiercely loving. Like many of us can relate to, Lily is known as a "freak" at her high school and learns to embrace her total uniqueness. It's so easy to put yourself in her shoes. Lily is definitely one of my all time favorite leading female characters.
2. Ryder, -drool- mysterious, brooding and oh so hot Ryder. What's better than a boy wearing jeans, t-shirt and leather jacket? Nothing! And don't forget about his bad boy motorcycle and protectiveness of Lily to make him even that much more irresistible.
3. Lucian. Need I really say more?! He's drop dead gorgeous with his beautiful blond hair and ice blue eyes. He's also got that overly confident attitude, but with a little uncertainty that makes him totally swoon worthy. Witty, protective and loving, what more could a girl ask for?
4. If you don't read Hex: A Witch and Angel Tale how in the world are you ever going to see all of J's stylish (sometimes totally out there) outfits she wears to school?! You'll never know what themes she'll decide to wear that week and hey, maybe you can pick up some sassy and sophisticated tips from her too!
5. Seriously, what's better than reading a book chopped full of mystery, love, and hot boys? I'd have to say absolutely, positively nothing! All the characters are so easy to relate to and you'll have an awesome time going on this crazy journey with Lily and her knights in shining armor.
(Stupid photobucket, give me my graphics back! Please!)